- Healthy Carbonara
- These fantastic menus can be tweaked to meet your dietary needs.
- She feeds 6 people for $200 a month, and posts her shopping trips and meal plans.
- Roll a ball of sugar cookie dough in colored sugar. Snip it in half with scissors and then snip each half into three petals. Gently spread the petals apart and lay flat. When you take them out stick an M & M in the center!
- Big-Batch Vegetable Soup
- weight watchers twice baked potatoes – only 88 calories
- Double Crunch Honey Garlic Chicken Breasts – almost 100,000 hits on the website for this fantastic recipe in the last month alone. We have had a torrent of compliments and rave reviews for this super crunchy, quick cooking chicken dish.
- Slow Cooker Pepper Steak
- Homemade funfetti cupcakes
- german chocolate upside down cake using boxed mix
- Spring Rolls with Carrot-Ginger Dipping Sauce Recipe
- Chocolate Cookie Dough Cheesecake Bars – O.M.G.
- creamy wild rice soup @petitfoodie
- Cheesy Chicken Crock Pot Casserole-Kids loved it! Jack kept making me promise to make again :)
- Refrigerator Oatmeal–6 no-cook flavors. Make ahead in individual mason jars for a quick, healthy grab-and-go breakfast.